Sheets are covers used on a bed to make it both look nicer and provide a better and softer place to sleep. Sheet sets include not just a sheet, but also a blanket case and pillowcases in order to have everything match. This makes for a nice-looking bed that will not just be soft and pleasurable to sleep on, but will also look prime and proper.
Sheets can be made of different materials, some feeling better than others and some being easier to clean than others. Therefore, it may not be easy to pick, because there are also many designs and brands on the market. So look carefully. Also, to help people make a wise decision, we assembled this list of 5 best sheet sets.
All models presented have a great price to quality ratio and are totally fine for any purpose.
This comfortable set of sheets is made of quality Egyptian linen and it will give you the impression of a 5-star hotel, when you sleep on them.
The soft sheets will feel nice against your skin, and the 800 thread count fabric will be flexible and accommodating. The Egyptian cotton is special because it never causes irritation even to very fragile and sensitive skin.
The tailored sheet has a classic look and measures 90 by 102 inches. It ships with a 60 by 80 sheet and with two pillowcases 20 by 30 inches. The sheet is available in a number of interesting colors.
The 18-inch pockets help this sheet accommodate any kind of mattress.
The satisfaction guarantee allows you to return the sheet in 30 days if it turns out not to fit you well enough.
- The material used for this sheet set are very soft and feel natural on your skin
- Available in many vivid and mild colors, including classic white and black
- The sheets are soft and sateen-feeling because of the high-quality material used for them
- Sometimes users report that the sheet arrives with burs and rough spots that spoil its softness.
This sheet is made of pure cotton cloth and is shipped with a sheet 90 by 102 inches and a sham with a 60 by 80 size. There is also one pillow case with a 20 by 31-inch size. The cloth used for all of this is shrink-proof and very tough and durable.
The authentic 100% cotton is soft and breathable, and it will make sleep much more comfortable.
The 1000 thread count makes this fabric almost as soft as satin, so it will not irritate sensitive skin. It is also pretty thick, and you will probably never see the moment when it gets a hole in it.
The bright colors this cloth is available in, are non-fading and neither rime nor sunlight, nor washing, will make it fade away.
The robust seams and superior fabric production make this cloth immune to pilling and making balls of fiber. This is highlighted by the fact that 93 percent of all reviews on this sheet set are favorable.
- The thick cloth is resistant to wrinkling and tearing and will also feel nice on your skin
- The cloth is available in 5 colors, including a lovely blue color that is great in any bedroom
- Washing will never fade any of the colors and your sheet will always remain vivid and bright
- Some people think this sheet is a bit too thick for them
The cover is made of pure cotton and with a 500 thread count it is moderately thick and at the same time soft enough to be good on any skin. Even sensitive skin will feel good with these sheets.
The yarn used for the sheet is made with special techniques that help it retain the coloring forever, and with consecutive washes it will get softer, but never lose its color. The 18-inch pockets allow it to envelop any kind of mattress and hold on to it tightly.
The classic-looking sheet has a huge size of 108 by 102 and is shipped with two pillowcases 20 by 40 inches. The elastic sheet is going to hold tightly onto the mattress inside it.
The sheet will never fade, neither from sun, nor from washing.
The sheets are all passing quality-control, where they are measured and made sure they fit.
- The sheets are very breathable and comfortable to sleep on in warm and hot bedrooms
- The sheets keep their color for a long time and will not break or tear anytime soon
- The cloth is soft and feels nice against your skin
- The thickness allows them to get wrinkled easily, especially after machine washing
This cover is made of 100% cotton and it is only 400-string thick, so it will feel very thin and delicate. This, however, does not mean it is thin and fragile, because the weave makes it very strong and durable. The ecologically-clean cloth is safe for all skin types.
The reviews show this is a very good, high-quality cover that will last a very long while.
The cloth is thin, but it will not lose fiber or dye after washing, and will always remain just as colorful and bright as ever.
The sheet ships with a four pillowcases, all having a 21 by 27-inch size. The sheet itself is 90 by 102 inches in size.
The tested fabric allows no pilling, tearing or fraying on the edges.
- There are many interesting and bright colors available for this sheet, both classic and vivid
- The sheet is not going to tear or break, and actually has passed many quality tests
- The soft sheets feel great against any skin type, even the most sensitive
- The stitching on the pillow cases is inferior, as some buyers think